- Registration is open! Please register your player at clubs.bluesombrero.com/cliftonsoccer to ensure they are on the appropriate team. Cost is $50 per child ($40 for early-bird registrations). As always thanks for playing Clifton Soccer.
- Clifton Soccer needs volunteers to keep our fun program running! If you are interested in volunteer opportunities or to get involved coaching, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Clifton Soccer is a member of Cincinnati SAY East Soccer, which provides fun and competitive leagues for children age 4-18. We currently field girls’ and boys’ teams in the following SAY age classifications.
Lollipop -- ages 4 – 5 (U6, coed)
Passers -- ages 6 – 7 (U8)
Wings -- ages 8 – 9 (U10)
Strikers -- ages 10 – 11 (U12)
Kickers -- ages 12 - 13 (U14)
Minors -- ages 14 - 15 (U16)
Seniors -- ages 16 - 18 (U19)
- SAY league rules stipulate that the child’s age as of July 31st determines the level at which he or she will play for that year.
- We have both a Fall and Spring season. The Fall season runs from late-August to mid-October. Spring runs from late-March to mid-May. Registration for Spring Clifton Soccer opens early December every year. Registration for Fall Clifton Soccer opens late May. Sign up early to help us form teams!
- Lollipop Soccer also has spring and fall seasons, and is for players under age 6. Cost is $30 per child and includes a T shirt. Practices and games occur at Salway Park on Spring Grove Ave on Wednesdays at 6-7pm and Saturday mornings. Season lasts for 6 weeks and ends with a group picnic. Questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org